This product is currently out of stock.
ARRIVING EARLY 2024
Introducing the Bowmont Round Table — a captivating centerpiece that elevates any space to new heights of sophistication. The scalloped apron pays homage to the artistic finesse of the 1940s, infusing an air of timeless elegance. Crafted from opulent walnut veneers with a deep, lustrous medium-burnished finish, this table exudes a nod to classic design principles, creating a harmonious fusion of past and present.
The intricate sunburst inlay on the top of the table, truly sets this table apart, allowing you to discover its understated beauty and elegance in the quiet moments of dining, playing cards, or upon entering your home. The pared-down cabriole legs are made new with a reversed foot finish that is classic Barbara Barry. Elegance finds a new definition in the Bowmont Round Table.
Designed by Barbara Barry.
- Product Dimensions: W117 D117 H76 mm
- Product Weight: 39 kg
- Gross Weight: 46.6 kg
- Carton Dimension: W127 D127 H24 mm
- Carton CBM: 0.38 cm
More about this product
- Handcrafted of solid European Beech hardwood with fine veneer
- Medium Walnut finish features a sunburst-veneer top
- If used for dining, four (4) people can fit comfortably around this table
- This item is crafted with meticulous care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the grain of the wood are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike in appearance.
- Non-scratch furniture glides are included.
- Care: Use coasters under beverages to prevent marks and stains. Wipe with a soft, dry cloth; avoid the use of harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaning materials.