There are 4 units left in stock.
The Ascot Double Pedestal Dining Table is inspired by the timeless elegance of 1940s Art Deco design. This table is a true masterpiece. Its expansive rounded top, ranging from 245 cm when closed to an impressive 357 cm when fully extended, is meticulously crafted from wood and hand-rubbed to perfection, resulting in a stunning Dark Walnut finish.
Supported by two striking octagonal columns that seamlessly flow into stepped pedestal bases, the Ascot Double Pedestal Dining Table showcases crisp lines and squared-off edges, infusing a modern touch into its enduring silhouette. This exceptional piece strikes the perfect balance between contemporary aesthetics and timeless charm.
Designed to accommodate grand gatherings, the Ascot Double Pedestal Dining Table comfortably seats 10, offering ample space for cherished moments and shared meals. Whether hosting lavish dinner parties or enjoying intimate family gatherings, this table sets the stage for unforgettable dining experiences.
Elevate your dining space with the Ascot Double Pedestal Dining Table, where the allure of Art Deco influences meets contemporary design. Indulge in its strong sensibility, restrained form and the understated elegance it brings to your home. Discover the perfect blend of versatility, functionality and enduring style.
Designed by Barbara Barry.
Dimensions and Weight
- H75 cm W128 cm
- Closed: W245 cm
- Fully Extended: W357 cm
- 166 kg
More about this product
- Handcrafted of solid European Beech hardwood with fine veneer in Dark Walnut finish
- Double octagonal columns sit on a square pedestal
- This item is crafted with meticulous care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the grain of the wood are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike in appearance.
- Non-scratch furniture glides are included
- Product Care: Use coasters under beverages to prevent marks and stains. Wipe with a soft, dry cloth; avoid the use of harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaning materials.