Strong in sensibility and restrained in form, the Ascot Dining Table draws inspiration from 1940s Art Deco design. Its quarter-veneered 137cm round top, crafted of wood and hand-rubbed to impart a beautiful Dark Walnut finish, rests upon an octagonal column that flows into a stepped pedestal base. With crisp lines and squared-off edges, it lends a modern look to a timeless silhouette. This dining table comfortably seats six. Designed by Barbara Barry.
- Ø137cm H75cm
More about this product
- Handcrafted of solid European Beech hardwood with fine veneer
- Dark Walnut finish features a quarter-veneered top
- Octagonal column sits on a square pedestal
- This item is crafted with meticulous care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the grain of the wood are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike in appearance
- Non-scratch furniture glides are included.
- Product Care: Use coasters under beverages to prevent marks and stains. Wipe with a soft, dry cloth; avoid the use of harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaning materials.